All payments and changes to subscriptions are processed one week in advance.
We require a week’s notice so we can plan your boxes, order from our growers, write recipes- and keep our stress levels manageable!
Your order is automatically placed for you via our online store and your payment processed a week before box pick up.*
You can subscribe, cancel or change box sizes until 1pm Thursday the week prior to your next scheduled pick up.
Any changes made after 1pm Thursdays will be processed on the next billing cycle therefore will not take effect until AFTER the next scheduled pick up.
Cathy Carrot cancels her box subscription on a Friday. Next Thursday Cathy Carrot picks up her last box from Sunraysia Produce.
Ernie Eggplant subscribes on a Wednesday. He picks up his first box the following Thursday (not the next day).
Betty Beetroot changes her box size* from small to large on 6pm on Thursday evening. The following week Betty picks up her last small box, and looks forward to the following week to pick up a large box.
*For new subscriptions, the system will charge you on the day you sign up and then automatically skip the next billing cycle.
*Changes can be made to your subscription by logging in.
- Box produce is pre-selected based on seasonal availability from our growers. You will have the opportunity when collecting your box to access a swap table to exchange anything you don’t want that week.
- Boxes are collected from Sunraysia Produce, 655 Benetook Ave Mildura on Thursdays between 2.30-5.30pm.
- You will receive a text message reminder every Thursday morning.
- Important information is sent via e-news on the Wednesday before you pick up your box.
- If you are unable to collect your box during the allocated times, it will be stored for you at Sunraysia Produce until 1pm Saturday. After this time your box will be donated to a local soup kitchen. No reimbursement will be offered for uncollected boxes.
- Your subscription is your responsibility, if you are unable to collect your box on a given week, we suggest that you pass it on to a friend or family member to collect.
- Please note we are unable to guarantee freshness and quality of produce if collected after Thursday. You will not have access to the swap table if your box is collected after Thursday’s pick up.
- No refunds will be offered for uncollected boxes.
- At times, such as during shoulder seasons, Sunraysia Produce supply us with produce from their trusted local small scale growers, some of which is grown conventionally.
- Out of the Box highly value transparency with our customers, and we work closely with our growers to limit chemical use on our produce. Although some of our growers are certified organic, others are not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee strictly no presence of chemicals on our produce due to issues beyond our control such as spray drift and traces from former farming methods. On the occasion that we are aware of any chemical exposure, you will be notified.