Out of the Box work closely with local, small scale and family growers within a 100km radius of Mildura. We assist them through mentoring to grow using methods that are not only sustainable, but regenerative - improving soil quality and biodiversity. Growers set the prices so you can be sure that they are receiving a fair return. They deliver the produce freshly picked to Clove Organics to go straight into your Out of the Box and into your home.
Read more about our growers on the Open Food Network.
Our Out of the Box growers have access to our Grower Services which include:
- Mentoring sessions with local bio-dynamic expert
- Support from the Out of the Box team
- Guarantee of regular produce purchase weekly
- A fair return for produce
- Marketing via our social media channels, profile on our website, and features in our e-newsletter.
- Opportunity to join our growers advisory group
- Opportunities to host/be part of events
If you are a local, small scale grower with a passion for ethical farming, and you want to expand your growing and supply the community with your quality produce, please send us a message via the Contact page.